- Designed to be slightly fitted at the waist, loose at the bust and hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Seen on the Fall '16 runway and worn by Georgia May Jagger in Issue 16 of [PORTER id821273], Roberto Cavalli's satin-jacquard dress features the Italian house's 'Absinthe' pattern and has a plunging front and open back - gel petals are a must. It's finished with an embellished neckline and has wide flared sleeves. Wear yours with bare legs and heels.
Shown here with: The Row Clutch, Malone Souliers Pumps, Etro Earrings, Alexander McQueen Ring, Cornelia Webb Rings.
- Multicolored satin-jacquard
- Concealed button fastening at front, concealed hook and zip fastening at back