- Roberto Cavalli One-shoulder cheetah-print silk dress
Roberto Cavalli One-shoulder cheetah-print silk dress
Roberto Cavalli's Peter Dundas tackles animal print with aplomb for SS16. This black, white and yellow cheetah dress was a standout runway piece, and is crafted from panels of silk that wind over one shoulder and around the body, ending in a dramatic ruffle at one side. Black ankle-strap sandals are the ideal accompaniment – add a smudge of black eyeliner to amp-up the attitude.
Product number: 1047923
- White, tonal-yellow, beige and black cheetah-print, silk
- One-shoulder, one bracelet-length sleeves
- Ruched one-shoulder and side seams
- Cut-out back, draped ruffed side panel
- Side pockets, asymmetric skirt front-overlay
- Concealed-zip fastening on each side
- White silk lining
- 100% silk.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: Italy
- SIZE AND FIT
- Size Guide View this item's measurements
- Fits true to size
- Slim-fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08)
Similar to roberto cavalli one-shoulder cheetah-print silk dress
Roberto Cavalli Halmi One-Shoulder Dress is on sale!
Roberto Cavalli Printed silk gown is on sale!
Roberto Cavalli One-Shoulder Floral Maxi-Dress is on sale!