- Roksanda Aviden fitted crepe gown
Roksanda Aviden fitted crepe gown
Citing the work of legendary photographer Deborah Turbeville and cult classic The Night Porter as inspiration behind the Roksanda
AW16 collection, it’s no wonder there was a distinctly darker tone underlying each piece. The Aviden crepe gown
offers up a sliver of midnight in a fitted silhouette that’s marked only by ric-rac edges that slide and slice across the neckline and up the split at the back like cogs, creating visual movement.
- Roksanda crepe gown
- Concealed hook-and-eye and zip fastening at back
- Round neck, sleeveless, cutout at front and back, structured waist, darts at front and back skirt, fitted skirt, split at back, ric-rac trims, fully lined
- 93% polyester, 5% viscose, 2% elastane; lining 76% acetate, 18% silk, 6% nylon
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 62"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- Made in England
Sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14
Similar to roksanda aviden fitted crepe gown
Roksanda Barham bi-colour dress is on sale!
Roksanda Behn contrast V-neck dress is on sale!
Roksanda Freda silk-blend midi dress is on sale!
Roksanda Aublin crepe-paneled chiffon dress is on sale!