- Roksanda Flared-sleeve stretch-crepe dress
Roksanda Flared-sleeve stretch-crepe dress
Central Saint Martins’ alumnus Roksanda
launched her eponymous label in 2002 to great acclaim. The rich autumnal tones of the label's AW16 edit brought a welcome warmth to the runway. Rendered in stretch-crepe, this dress
is defined by the designer's signature stylistic code. Architecturally flared sleeves fall against the lower arm as blush-toned stripes frame the body with a pretty yet structural detail.
- Roksanda stretch-crepe dress
- Concealed hook-and-eye and zip fastening at back
- Round neck, long sleeves, contrasting trims at arm holes and waist, structured flared cuffs, darts at chest, structured waist, A-line skirt, single vent at back hem, partially lined
- 94% polyester, 6% elastane; lining 76% acetate, 18% silk, 6% nylon
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 43"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
Similar to roksanda flared-sleeve stretch-crepe dress
Rochas Two-tone striped satin dress is on sale!
Tahari Ruffle A-Line Dress is on sale!
Oscar de la Renta Sleeveless floral-print mikado dress is on sale!
Milly Bell Sleeve Dress is on sale!