London-based designer and Central Saint Martins alumnus Roksanda
Ilincic continues to go from strength to strength – known for her architectural yet wearable approach to fashion. This stretch-crepe Hadari mini dress
presents a key look from the SS17 collection: structured flared cuffs. Cut to a flattering A-line shape, it’s this season's take on statement sleeves. Make the most of the volume by teaming with knee-high boots.
- Roksanda stretch-crepe dress
- Concealed zip fastening at back
- Round neck, three-quarter length sleeves, structured flared cuffs, darts at chest, structured waist, fitted
- 80% polyester, 14% viscose, 6% elastane; lining 76% acetate, 18% silk, 6% nylon
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 34"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
Sizes: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16