’s modern approach to luxury fashion has earned the London designer a frenzied following. For SS17, she made the most of her skills studying architecture and applied arts in her native Belgrade by switching between sweeping and fitted cuts in a single piece. The Izumi stretch-crepe dress
is one such example, accented not only by the flare of its satin cuffs, but by the colour block at the back – a visual signature if ever there was one.
- Roksanda stretch-crepe dress
- Concealed zip fastening at back
- Round neck, long sleeves, contrasting bell cuffs, pleats at front and back, structured waist, fitted skirt, contrasting colour block back bodice, partially lined
- 76% polyester, 10% viscose, 9% silk, 5% elastane; lining 76% acetate, 18% silk, 6% nylon
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 46"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- Made in England
Sizes: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16