- Roksanda Kusama crepe dress
Roksanda Kusama crepe dress
Central Saint Martins’ alumnus Roksanda
Ilincic launched her eponymous label in 2002. Today, the brand is renowned for its colourblocking and modern tailoring. This sleeveless shift-style Kusuma dress
is distinguished by its contrasting velvet collar and 1960s spirit. Crafted from crepe and lined in silk for a smooth fit, its simplicity stays true to the London-based designer’s love affair with modern minimalism.
- Roksanda crepe dress
- Concealed hook-and-eye fastening at back
- Contrasting velvet collar, sleeveless, darts at chest, fully lined
- 65% polyester, 15% viscose, 20% cotton; lining 100% silk
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 39"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- Made in England
Similar to roksanda kusama crepe dress
sister jane Kusama Dress is on sale!
ONLY ONLBERGEN - Jumper dress - tobacco brown is on sale!
O'Neill Bonni Asymmetrical Dress is on sale!
Patrizia Pepe Summer dress - tobacco brown/bianco is on sale!
Gracia Strappy Velvet Dress is on sale!