- Roksanda Two-tone silk-blend crepe de chine gown
Roksanda Two-tone silk-blend crepe de chine gown
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a slightly loose fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK size 8
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Roksanda is defined by "contrasting bold colours, unexpected textures and luxury materials." Crafted from fluid silk-blend crepe de chine, this two-tone gown is cut in an elongating column silhouette and finished with a back split for ease of movement. Complement the magenta and midnight-blue hues with gold jewelry.
Shown here with: The Row Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Maria Black Bracelet, Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings.
- - Magenta and midnight-blue silk-blend crepe de chine
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 87% silk, 13% polyester
- - Dry clean
Similar to roksanda two-tone silk-blend crepe de chine gown
Halston Heritage Two-tone crepe de chine-paneled plissé-chiffon gown is on sale!
Etro Printed silk crepe de chine gown is on sale!