- Roland Mouret Aldrich strapless fringed matelassé gown
Roland Mouret Aldrich strapless fringed matelassé gown
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - No bra is required due to the internal structure
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Roland Mouret is the master of structure and silhouette. Cut from lilac matelassé, this elegant 'Aldrich' gown is trimmed with soft fringing and boned through the strapless bodice for a close and secure fit. It's inspired by Mount Street Gardens in London's Mayfair, making it perfect for spring events.
Shown here with: Maison Margiela Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Mules, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.
- - Lilac matelassé
- - Zip fastening through back
- - Fabric1: 51% acetate, 24% silk, 15% polyamide, 10% polyester; fabric2: 100% silk; fabric3: 63% viscose, 34% acetate, 3% elastane; lining: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK
Similar to roland mouret aldrich strapless fringed matelassé gown
Roland Mouret Aldrich strapless linen-blend cloqué midi dress is on sale!