- Roland Mouret Galaham one-shoulder silk-blend lamé gown
Roland Mouret Galaham one-shoulder silk-blend lamé gown
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slim fit
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric with stretchy lining
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 8
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Roland Mouret's 'Galaham' gown is crafted from shimmering silk-blend lamé that evokes the feel of '70s glamor. This dramatic piece has a one-shoulder neckline, nipped-in waist and strategically placed panels to flatter your silhouette. Wear it as the designer intended with the coordinating cape.
Shown here with: Alaïa Sandals, Maria Black Bracelet, Cornelia Webb Rings.
- - Gold silk-blend lamé
- - Hook and zip fastening at side
- - 63% silk, 36% polyester; lining: 93% silk, 7% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK
Sizes: UK10, UK14
Similar to roland mouret galaham one-shoulder silk-blend lamé gown
Roland Mouret Galaham one-shoulder silk-blend lamé gown is on sale!
Halston Heritage Silk-blend lamé halterneck gown is on sale!
Roland Mouret One-shoulder layered lamé silk-blend gown is on sale!