- Roland Mouret Galaham one-shoulder stretch-crepe gown
Roland Mouret Galaham one-shoulder stretch-crepe gown
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slim fit with a closer fit at the waist
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 8
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Our go-to for stunning eveningwear, Roland Mouret is known as "the master of structure and silhouette." This 'Galaham' gown is crafted from smooth stretch-crepe with origami-inspired folds that complement the flattering one-shoulder neckline. Strategically placed seams accentuate your waist, while the paneled back cutout reveals a small hint of skin. The rich burgundy hue makes it a perfect choice for fall events.
Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Pamela Love Ring, Eddie Borgo Cuff.
- - Burgundy stretch-crepe
- - Zip fastening along side
- - 63% viscose, 34% acetate, 3% elastane; lining: 93% silk, 7% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK
Similar to roland mouret galaham one-shoulder stretch-crepe gown