- Cut for a slightly loose fit with a closer fit at the waist
- This item is particularly long in length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 8
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Roland Mouret's 'Goodard' gown is gathered at the front, back and shoulder to create the most flattering silhouette. Crafted from lustrous forest-green silk crepe de chine, it has an elasticated strap for a flexible fit and a ruffled side slit that flutters as you move. Complement the opulent jewel tone with gold accessories.
Shown here with: Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring, Eddie Borgo Bracelet.