- Roland Mouret Monochrome crepe gown
Roland Mouret Monochrome crepe gown
Single-handedly redefining the way women dress, Roland Mouret
is the name on everyone’s lips when it comes to iconic eveningwear. Born in Lourdes, France, the intuitive designer shows an unquestionable understanding of the female form; mastering the art of a strong silhouette in his work. Structured at the waist with a fitted skirt that flares down to the hem, this cap-sleeved gown
is a vision in monochrome.
- Roland Mouret crepe gown
- Exposed zip fastening at back
- V-neck, cap sleeves, structured stitching at bodice, monochrome block panel at bodice, structured waist, fitted skirt, lining at bodice, flared hem
- 88% wool, 6% viscose, 5% acetate, 1% elastane; lining 93% silk, 7% elastane
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 64"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
Sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
Similar to roland mouret monochrome crepe gown
Diane von Furstenberg Banded V-Neck Dress is on sale!
Halston Heritage Strapless Gown with Sheer Striped Skirt is on sale!
Saloni Colette Floral Silk Crêpe De Chine Midi-Dress is on sale!