- Roland Mouret Monochrome crepe gown
Roland Mouret Monochrome crepe gown
Single-handedly redefining the way women dress, Roland Mouret
is the name on everyone’s lips when it comes to iconic eveningwear. Born in Lourdes, France, the intuitive designer shows an unquestionable understanding of the female form; mastering the art of a strong silhouette in his work. Structured at the waist with a fitted skirt that flares down to the hem, this cap-sleeved gown
is a vision in monochrome.
- Roland Mouret crepe gown
- Exposed zip fastening at back
- V-neck, cap sleeves, structured stitching at bodice, monochrome block panel at bodice, structured waist, fitted skirt, lining at bodice, flared hem
- 88% wool, 6% viscose, 5% acetate, 1% elastane; lining 93% silk, 7% elastane
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 64"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
Similar to roland mouret monochrome crepe gown
Yumi Black Monochrome Floral Print Day Dress is on sale!
Sachin & Babi Noir Long-Sleeve Crepe Tie-Back Gown, Pink Topaz is on sale!
Marchesa Cap-Sleeve Illusion-Side Applique Gown is on sale!
Oscar de la Renta Embellished embroidered silk gown is on sale!
Rosie Assoulin Zorro silk-faille gown is on sale!
Wallis Monochrome jacquard fit and flare dress is on sale!
Mikael Aghal Embellished crepe gown is on sale!
Jill Jill Stuart Sleeveless Satin-Popover Crepe Gown, Oxblood is on sale!