- Roland Mouret Structured velvet and crepe dress
Roland Mouret Structured velvet and crepe dress
Kate Bush and Stevie Nicks were the muses of Roland Mouret
’s AW16 aesthetic as their approach to art and music moulded dark and sweeping cuts. Accented with the geometric embroidery that appeared throughout the collection, this fitted crepe dress
is cut like a sliver of elegance. The V-neck cut travels down the bodice as it’s surrounded either side by plush velvet before nipping in at the waist. Keep accessorising romantic and lips dark oxblood.
- Roland Mouret crepe dress
- Exposed zip fastening at back
- V-neck, long sleeves, contrasting velvet panels at bodice, embroidered trims at bodice, structured darts at bodice, fitted, gold-toned hardware, split at back hem, partially lined
- 58% viscose, 31% acetate, 5% silk, 3% cotton, 2% polyester, 1% elastane; lining 68% acetate, 32% polyester
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 49"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
Sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
Similar to roland mouret structured velvet and crepe dress
Christopher Kane Loop-lace short-sleeved midi dress is on sale!
REDValentino Sleeveless V-neck lace dress is on sale!
Erdem Karol Ottoman cotton-blend dress is on sale!
Monique Lhuillier Bridesmaids V-Neck Tulle High/Low Gown is on sale!