- Roland Mouret Vernet sequin-embellished silk-blend gown
Roland Mouret Vernet sequin-embellished silk-blend gown
Undoubtedly a red carpet statement, this waist-minimising Vernet gown
from French designer Roland Mouret
focuses on fabric and form, using textural interplay and structural elements to sculpt an ultra-flattering silhouette. The shimmering asymmetric silk-blend bodice is elegantly finished with hundreds of hand-embellished beads and sequins to catch the light, while it’s A-line skirt kicks out to elongate the body.
- Roland Mouret silk-blend gown
- Exposed zip and concealed popper and hook-and-eye fastening at back
- Asymmetric neckline, sleeveless, one shoulder straps, contrasting sequined and beaded panels at bodice, star beads detailing at bodice, boning at bodice, sheer mesh panels at bodice, contrasting textured skirt, A-line, two slip pockets at sides, asymmetric back, fully lined
- 58% silk, 17% nylon, 16% viscose, 7% acetate, 2% cotton; lining 100% silk
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 68"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- Made in United Kingdom
Sizes: 8, 10, 12
Similar to roland mouret vernet sequin-embellished silk-blend gown
Emilio Pucci One-shoulder sequined silk-blend canvas mini dress is on sale!
Maison Margiela Ruched-bodice satin gown is on sale!
Watters 'Lori' One-Shoulder Sequin Tulle Gown is on sale!
Halston Heritage One-shoulder cotton and silk-blend gown is on sale!