- Ronald Van Der Kemp Two-piece ruffled plissé silk-chiffon and organza gown
Ronald Van Der Kemp Two-piece ruffled plissé silk-chiffon and organza gown
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a close fit
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Ronald Van Der Kemp's dramatic two-piece gown can be worn together or as chic separates. One of only eight styles made in the world, it's handcrafted by demi-couture ateliers from plissé silk-chiffon and is outlined with flouncy organza ruffles. We love how the trailing asymmetric panels move gracefully and add to the sense of undone elegance.
Shown here with: Givenchy Shoulder Bag, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Black silk-chiffon and organza
- - Button and concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - Fabric1: 100% polyester; fabric2: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Imported
Similar to ronald van der kemp two-piece ruffled plissé silk-chiffon and organza gown
Adam Lippes Ruffled plissé silk-blend lamé gown is on sale!