- Rosetta Getty Asymmetric two-tone stretch-cady dress
Rosetta Getty Asymmetric two-tone stretch-cady dress
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- - Cut for a slim fit
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Rosetta Getty's dress is cut from black stretch-cady that flexes naturally with your figure for a flattering effect. Designed to nip in at the waist, it falls to an asymmetric hem that's highlighted by a contrasting white panel. Wear it with loafers to the office, switching to heeled sandals for evening.
Shown here with: ATP Atelier Slides, Monica Vinader Bracelet, Sophie Buhai Ring, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- - Black and white stretch-cady
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 96% viscose, 4% elastane
- - Dry clean
Similar to rosetta getty asymmetric two-tone stretch-cady dress
Stella McCartney Natalia one-shoulder two-tone stretch-cady gown is on sale!