- Rosie Assoulin High-neck cutout jacquard gown
Rosie Assoulin High-neck cutout jacquard gown
Before launching her eponymous label in 2014, Rosie Assoulin
worked under fashion giants Lanvin and Oscar de la Renta, to name a few. Playing with volume and functionality, the designer is admired for her sense of glamour. Cause a stir at your next red carpet event with this structured jacquard gown
. Fastened by a self-tie neck, the cold shoulders and open back break up the fabric-heavy silhouette as it cascades down to an underwired flared skirt.
- Rosie Assoulin jacquard gown
- Slips on
- Self-tie high neck, cold shoulders, structured shoulders, long sleeves, all-over leaf pattern, drawstring at waist, underwired flared panels at skirt, open back, self-tie strap at back, trail at back
- 54% nylon, 46% silk; lining 100% silk
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 67"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
Sizes: 8, 12
Similar to rosie assoulin high-neck cutout jacquard gown
Marc Jacobs Black & Burgundy Silk Jersey Gown is on sale!
Jenny Yoo Jules Sequin Blouson Gown with Detachable Back Cowl is on sale!
Self-Portrait Cutout Lace-paneled Satin Midi Dress is on sale!
Roberto Cavalli Cotton and silk-blend jacquard gown is on sale!
Brandon Maxwell Waist Cutout Maxi Coat is on sale!
Oscar de la Renta Lace-paneled silk-faille dress is on sale!