- Sacai Embroidered organza and lace-paneled printed voile dress
Sacai Embroidered organza and lace-paneled printed voile dress
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Size 1 = XS-S, 2 = S-M, 3 = M-L, 4 = L-XL
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slim fit
- - Draped overlay
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 1
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Sacai's Chitose Abe is renowned for her "innovative and experimental" designs. A standout on the Spring '16 runway, this pleated dress is cut from printed voile and sits under a layer of diaphanous embroidered organza - we love how it gives a glimpse of the bright-yellow corded lace. Wear it with boyish flats, as styled at the show.
Shown here with: Loewe Shoulder bag, Alexander McQueen Brogues, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Black organza, black and white voile
- - Button fastenings along back
- - Fabric1: 100% polyester; fabric2: 70% cotton, 30% nylon
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Japan
Similar to sacai embroidered organza and lace-paneled printed voile dress
Halston Heritage Layered pleated printed voile dress is on sale!