- Saint Laurent Silk-blend lamé gown
Saint Laurent Silk-blend lamé gown
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- - Cut for a slim fit
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take two sizes up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR size 38
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Hedi Slimane chose this shimmering silk-blend lamé gown as the opening look for Saint Laurent's Spring '16 show. This floor-skimming piece has fluttering shoulder ties and is slit through the front to emphasize its fluidity. Channel the runway styling and wear yours with sleek sandals.
Shown here with: Saint Laurent Shoulder bag, Saint Laurent Sandals, Saint Laurent Ring.
- - Silver silk-blend lamé
- - Slips on
- - 75% silk, 25% polyester; lining: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in France
- As seen in The Edit magazine
Sizes: FR34, FR38
Similar to saint laurent silk-blend lamé gown
Adam Lippes Ruffle-trimmed plissé silk-blend lamé gown is on sale!
Roland Mouret Galaham one-shoulder silk-blend lamé gown is on sale!