Han Chong's pretty-meets-progressive signature is seen through a monochromatic lens as Self-Portrait
's AW16 collection treated us to a fantasia of muted florals realised in guipure lace. The clean lines of this midi dress
are accentuated with contrast grosgrain that frames the deep v-neckline and highlights the tailored waist. Ladder embroidery begins just above the knee, falling to a gently ruffled panel that creates a subtly sheer A-line hem.
- Self-Portrait lace dress
- Concealed zip fastening at back
- V-neck, sleeveless, all-over floral guipure lace, grosgrain waistband, A-line skirt, frilled panel at skirt, one slip pocket at each side, partially lined
- 84% polyester, 15% silk, 1% cotton; lining 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, dry flat
- Size 8: Length 54"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- PLEASE NOTE: This style tends to run small, so you may wish to go up a size
Sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14