Revel in the Romanticism of Self-Portrait
's latest collection. Picture this dress
as a result of Han Chong's love affair with lace - gracefully adorned with Guipure panels and framed with subtly flared sleeves, it's a visual masterpiece that needs no embellishment. With echoes of the Victoriana trend, the self-tie neck ribbon draws the delicate design together, while the scalloped trims insist on a final flourish.
- Self-Portrait lace dress
- Concealed zip fastening at back
- Round neck with self-tie grosgrain ribbon, three-quarter sleeves with tumpet silhouette cuffs, all-over lace guipure paneling, partially lined
- 34% cotton, 30% polyester, 21% nylon, 8% tencel, 7% silk; lining 97% polyester, 3% elastane
- Cool hand wash, wash separately, wash inside out, do not soak, do not bleach, cool iron on reverse, dry flat
- Size 8: Length 63"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- PLEASE NOTE: This style tends to run small, so you may wish to go up a size
Sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14