SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slightly loose fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Stella McCartney showcased this jewel-toned 'Dondini' dress on the Fall '16 runway in Paris. Cut from forest-green satin with intricate lace panels and straps, this pleated design has an asymmetric skirt with a tulle underlay. Style it with tonal sandals, or mimic the show look with boy-borrowed flats.
Shown here with: The Row Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Bottega Veneta Rings, Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings, Eddie Borgo Bracelet.
- - Forest-green satin, tulle and lace
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - Fabric1: 58% viscose, 42% acetate; fabric2: 100% polyester; fabric3: 100% acetate; fabric4: 100% cotton; lining: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy