- Vetements Structured-shoulder woven dress
Vetements Structured-shoulder woven dress
Fledgling Parisian label Vetements
is a design collective with Demna Gvasalia - a graduate from the Royal Academy of Fine Arts - at the creative helm. Born from the belief that a modern wardrobe should be without seasonal theme, the label delivered its signature avant-garde play on fit for AW16. Couture-like tendencies give this woven dress
structured shoulders that sit notably high against the neck; highlighted with open-lace and waterfall ruffles.
- Vetements stretch-woven dress
- Concealed zip fastening at back
- High-neck, long sleeves, structured shoulders with waterfall detailing, buttoned cuffs, pleated skirt, embroidered-lace trims, partially lined
- 53% polyester, 44% virgin wool, 3% elastane; lining 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size small: Length 33"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small
Similar to vetements structured-shoulder woven dress
Elie Saab Ruffle-trimmed cut-out silk gown is on sale!
VEDA Crown Dress is on sale!
Tahari Ruffle A-Line Dress is on sale!
Tanya Taylor Blanket Plaid Ashland Pants is on sale!