- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Harima tribal-devoré crepe dress
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Harima tribal-devoré crepe dress
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania’s Harima dress is cut from black semi-sheer crepe, and subtly detailed with tribal-inspired motifs in plush velvet-devoré. This loose, V-neck style has a elasticated waist and internal self-fastening ties for flattering definition. Try yours for evening with platform sandals and a clutch.
Product number: 1061758
- Black, semi-sheer mid-weight crepe
- All-over tribal velvet-devoré
- Deep V-neck, 3/4 length sleeves
- Elasticated front-waist, internal self-fastening waist tie
- Draped back
- Side-seam slip pockets
- Side-seam hem slits
- Asymmetric hemline
- 100% viscose.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: Italy
- SIZE AND FIT
- Size Guide View this item's measurements
- Fits true to size
- Loose-fitting across the bust and hips
- Adjustable internal drawstring waist for a personalised fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (UK08/ US04/ 36FR)
Sizes: 44 IT, 42 IT, 40 IT, 38 IT, 48 IT, 46 IT
Similar to vivienne westwood anglomania harima tribal-devoré crepe dress
Alexander McQueen V-neck leaf-crepe cape dress is on sale!