- YS Flared wool dress
YS Flared wool dress
Influential Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto
is renowned for his genderless, conceptual designs, and for AW16 he stayed true to his subversive aesthetic - offering an inevitable element of the unexpected. Meticulously crafted from pure wool, this flared dress
boasts a subtle bell silhouette with an asymmetric hem. Partner it with mannish brogues in the day before switching to heels post-six.
- Yohji Yamamoto Y's wool dress
- Concealed zip fastening at back
- Boat neck, three quarter-length contrasting sleeves, one welt pocket at side, flared hemline
- 100% wool; 85% rayon, 14% nylon, 1% polyurethane
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 38"
- Mode is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
Similar to ys flared wool dress
Diane von Furstenberg Carrie dress is on sale!