- Zandra Rhodes Archive I The 1969 Knitted Circle dress
Zandra Rhodes Archive I The 1969 Knitted Circle dress
Zandra Rhodes believes that her ‘prints will always be timeless’. Part of the Archive I collection exclusive to MATCHESFASHION.COM, The 1969 Knitted Circle dress proves her point. It was originally worn by actress Natalie Wood in American Vogue, and is crafted from sheer silk-chiffon to a one-shoulder silhouette with a resplendent navy, gold, and charcoal-grey pattern. The tiered ruffles fall effortlessly over the body, creating a dramatic look that's perfectly matched to platform heels.
Product number: 1072585
- COLOUR: Black
- COMPOSITION: 90% silk, 10% polyester.
- CARE: Dry clean
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: UK
- Sheer silk-chiffon with navy, gold and charcoal-grey Knitted Circle print
- One shoulder, one elbow-length sleeve
- Asymmetric neckline, black quilted-satin neckline
- Tiered-ruffle layers
- Black pearl-button and concealed-zip side fastening
- Black silk-habotai lining
- SIZE AND FIT
- Size Guide View this item's measurements
- Fits slim across the one-shoulder strap, fits loose over the body
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK08 (US04/ 40IT/ 36FR)
Sizes: 12 UK, 14 UK, 10 UK, 8 UK, 6 UK
Similar to zandra rhodes archive i the 1969 knitted circle dress
Nasty Gal I Want It Petal Floral Dress is on sale!
ONE by New Friends Colony Evita Cascade Ruffle Dress is on sale!
Nasty Gal I Write Sins One Shoulder Dress is on sale!
Nasty Gal Do I Make Myself Sheer Tiered Dress is on sale!
Haney Taylor One Shoulder Dress is on sale!
Talulah The Faithful One Dress is on sale!
Nasty Gal One of a Kind One Shoulder Dress is on sale!
Sonia Rykiel Swallow camouflage-print one-shoulder dress is on sale!