- Zandra Rhodes Archive The 1969 Knitted Circle dress
Zandra Rhodes Archive The 1969 Knitted Circle dress
Zandra Rhodes believes that her ‘prints will always be timeless’. Part of the Archive collection exclusive to MATCHESFASHION.COM, The 1969 Knitted Circle dress proves her point. It was originally worn by actress Natalie Wood in American Vogue, and is crafted from sheer silk-chiffon to a one-shoulder silhouette with a resplendent navy, gold, and charcoal-grey pattern. The tiered ruffles fall effortlessly over the body, creating a dramatic look that's perfectly matched to platform heels.
Product number: 1072585
- COLOUR: Black
- COMPOSITION: 90% silk, 10% polyester.
- CARE: Dry clean
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: UK
- Sheer silk-chiffon with navy, gold and charcoal-grey Knitted Circle print
- One shoulder, one elbow-length sleeve
- Asymmetric neckline, black quilted-satin neckline
- Tiered-ruffle layers
- Black pearl-button and concealed-zip side fastening
- Black silk-habotai lining
- SIZE AND FIT
- Size Guide View this item's measurements
- Fits slim across the one-shoulder strap, fits loose over the body
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK08 (US04/ 40IT/ 36FR)
Sizes: 12 UK, 14 UK, 10 UK, 8 UK, 6 UK
Similar to zandra rhodes archive the 1969 knitted circle dress
Amanda Uprichard Rhodes Dress is on sale!
Saloni Elisa off-the-shoulder silk-chiffon dress is on sale!
Merchant Archive One-shoulder matelassé dress is on sale!
Zimmermann Winsome tie-dye silk-georgette ruffled dress is on sale!
Marni Rustle-print ruffle-trimmed silk dress is on sale!
Anna October Contrast-print one-shoulder cotton dress is on sale!