- Zandra Rhodes Archive The 1969 Knitted Circle dress
Zandra Rhodes Archive The 1969 Knitted Circle dress
Zandra Rhodes believes that her ‘prints will always be timeless’. Part of the Archive collection exclusive to MATCHESFASHION.COM, The 1969 Knitted Circle dress proves her point. It was originally worn by actress Natalie Wood in American Vogue, and is crafted from sheer silk-chiffon to a one-shoulder silhouette with a resplendent navy, gold, and charcoal-grey pattern. The tiered ruffles fall effortlessly over the body, creating a dramatic look that's perfectly matched to platform heels.
Product number: 1072585
- COLOUR: Black
- COMPOSITION: 90% silk, 10% polyester.
- CARE: Dry clean
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: UK
- Sheer silk-chiffon with navy, gold and charcoal-grey Knitted Circle print
- One shoulder, one elbow-length sleeve
- Asymmetric neckline, black quilted-satin neckline
- Tiered-ruffle layers
- Black pearl-button and concealed-zip side fastening
- Black silk-habotai lining
- SIZE AND FIT
- Size Guide View this item's measurements
- Fits slim across the one-shoulder strap, fits loose over the body
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK08 (US04/ 40IT/ 36FR)
Similar to zandra rhodes archive the 1969 knitted circle dress
Merchant Archive One-shoulder matelassé dress is on sale!
Saloni Elisa off-the-shoulder silk-chiffon dress is on sale!
New Look Parisian Gold Choker Neck One Shoulder Bodycon Dress is on sale!
Saint Laurent One-shoulder sequin-embellished mini dress is on sale!
BETSY & ADAM One-Shoulder Dress is on sale!
New Look Black Velvet Glitter Off The Shoulder Bodycon Dress is on sale!
New Look Red Cold Shoulder Ruffle Trim Bodycon Dress is on sale!