- Zandra Rhodes Archive The 1976 Grace dress
Zandra Rhodes Archive The 1976 Grace dress
Zandra Rhodes's tonal-blue chiffon The 1976 Grace dress is part of the designer's Archive collection – a line exclusive to MATCHESFASHION.COM featuring some of her most iconic styles. It's named after her enduring muse, Grace Coddington, and is patterned with colourful Lace Mountain and Cactus prints and embellished with 180 pink beads. Cinch the floaty, one-shoulder silhouette with the pretty pink ribbon, and finish with statement heels.
Product number: 1072581
- COLOUR: Adriatic Blue
- COMPOSITION: 100% silk.
- CARE: Dry clean
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: UK
- Sheer silk-chiffon
- Pink, turquoise-blue, orange and purple Lace Mountain-print top half
- Pink, turquoise-blue, orange and purple Cactus-print lower half
- Asymmetric neckline, ruffled and pleated trim
- One shoulder, one elbow-length sleeve
- Asymmetric-peplum panels
- 180 pink pearl-bead embellished
- Elasticated waist
- Off-centre front-hem slit
- Silk-chiffon lining
- SIZE AND FIT
- Size Guide View this item's measurements
- Fits loose over the bust and hips
- Slim-fitting at the waist, elasticated for a comfortable fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size S (UK08/ US04/40IT/ 36FR)
Similar to zandra rhodes archive the 1976 grace dress
Peter Pilotto Gaze off-the-shoulder smocked dress is on sale!
Diane von Furstenberg Emlyn dress is on sale!