- Zandra Rhodes Archive The 1986 Diana dress
Zandra Rhodes Archive The 1986 Diana dress
A MATCHESFASHION.COM exclusive, the Zandra Rhodes Archive collection reprises some of the legendary designer's most iconic pieces. Originally a bespoke commission for Princess Diana, The 1986 Diana dress is cut from cherry blossom-pink silk with a white Button and Bows print, and is shaped to slope beautifully off the shoulders with a ruffled overlay to veil the arms. 895 Swarovski crystals drip from the edges, ensuring a truly special finish.
Product number: 1072586
- COLOUR: Cherry Blossom Pink
- COMPOSITION: 100% silk.
- CARE: Dry clean
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: UK
- White Button and Bows print
- Off-the-shoulder, elasticated edge, short sleeves
- Ruffled overlay, pointed-edge overlay and hem
- 895 Swarovski-crystal embellished
- Quilted silk-satin waistband
- Gathered waist, hip and side seams
- Centre-back hand-dyed pearl-button and concealed-zip fastening
- SIZE AND FIT
- Size Guide View this item's measurements
- Fits slim across shoulder, waist and hips
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK08 (US04/ 40IT/ 36FR)
Similar to zandra rhodes archive the 1986 diana dress
Merchant Archive One-shoulder matelassé dress is on sale!
People Tree By Zandra Rhodes Organic Cotton Star Print Swing Dress With Contrast Collar is on sale!
Symphony Zandra Dress is on sale!